Tuesday 1 May 2012

I now have a blog!!!

Welcome to The Jogging Hippo's Jog Blog.  I got an amazing opportunity to be part of Men's Running magazine Project 26.2.  Alas for me the project has come to an end.  But now I have found a new lease of life by running, I will be continuing running. Also due to tremendous feedback from people via Facebook and Twitter I have decided to continue blogging.


So if you want to follow the trials and tribulations of a once fat bloke continue to get thinner (hopefully) and chase his target of a sub4 marathon, this is the place.


The Jogging Hippo (TJH)

1 comment:

  1. HIPAA compliance checklist has been divided into segments for each of the applicable rules. It should be pointed out that there is no hierarchy in HIPAA regulations, and even though privacy and security measures are referred to as “addressable”, this does not mean they are optional. Each of the criteria in our hipaa compliance checklist has to be adhered to if your organization is to achieve full HIPAA compliance.

    ReplyDelete