Sunday 21 October 2012

Endurance

Well you won't need much endurance to read this blog as it is a short one.

This week I had two endurance challenges. Number one was reviewing 1200 photos and the batch processing and uploading 900 of them. These were the photos that i took at the Petts Wood 10k last Sunday. I finally managed to get this done 8pm Wednesday evening. If you want to have a look click here PICS

I was glad that I had this completed quite early on Wednesday as I had an early start on Thursday for endurance event Number Two. I got up at 5am had a couple of pints of water along with a banana and some malt loaf, 50 mins later I was out the front door starting my run to work with the little matter of a 10 mile detour. I ended up getting rather wet but managed a 20.4 mile run in 3 hours 12 mins.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/234679987

This also meant that I spent the day wearing tights.  Don't worry, I am talking about compression tights not fishnets and I wore my suit trousers of the top, so none of my colleagues were aware, well not until now if they read this!

That's it.  Told you it was a short one :-)

TJH

No comments:

Post a Comment